Sunday, March 23, 2008

Still more deaths.

Just to add to my previous rantings about lunatic drivers.

It is now Holiday Monday and so far 19 people, yes 19, have been killed on our roads, and still counting.

There are people who are alive this morning who will not be by the the time this day ends. The 20 figure will be passed I'm sure.

On Easter Sunday my wife and I drove to Sydney a distance of 80 k;s on the F3 freeway. We lost count of the number of drivers who broke the speed limit in all sectors of the freeway. We gave up after some 180. We were cruising at a fraction over a 100 k's and cars were going past us, some up to 140 ks an hour, some even more.

I simply don't understand why we don't learn,, why each holiday so many are killed
through sheer stupidity.

And I do wonder how many older drivers were responsible for any of the recorded deaths.

Caz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home